RSS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Journey continues -2.1

I haven't posted anymore blogs since finishing the original course. I am back and feel that choosing a template for a blog is fascinating. There are lots of free beautiful templates online for us to choose from. Changing a template within blogger is easy but it took me a long time to download a template from the other online sites because a software called win-rar was needed to unzip the template files. The templates are so beautiful. It was worth spending time to learn how to download them. With the help from my daughter we worked it out.

Many business organisations including libraries now a days use blogging as a tool to promote their services, to communicate with their customers. What I like about the blogging is the two way communication, which allows us to share ideas, skills. We can learn from each other. We can find people with the same interests to join them and become friends wherever they are.

This time in the 2.1 I found that Excellent Reference link is a really useful resource for library staff who want to refresh or build up reference skills. I am starting to do this now.

I have read some blogs from 2.0 course and some blogs from ESL sites. I sometimes commented on other blogs.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to see you back. It is encouraging to hear you are already learning useful things you can use in your workplace.

Ellen (PLS)